Santoro Mirabelle Card:

I picked up a few items from the new Santoro Mirabelle collection today and made my first card from it, this afternoon.


Materials Used:

  • Foundations Coconut White Cardstock.
  • Foundations Kraft Cardstock.
  • Foundation Blush Cardstock.
  • Santoro Mirabelle 6x6 Premium Paper Pad.
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Radiant Rectangles'.
  • Santoro Mirabelle 'Pursuit of Happiness' Clear Stamp.
  • Archival 'Watering Can' ink pad.
  • Promarker Pens: Satin, Pastel Pink, Coral, Caramel, Cinnamon, Dusky Rose, Tea Green, Soft Green, Forest Green &Cool Grey 4.
  • Curiosity Corner Vintage Wooden Shapes.
  • Perfect Medium.
  • VersaMark Pen.
  • Creative Expressions 'Champagne' Wrinkled Edge Ribbon.
  • Santoro Mirabelle Pearl & Diamante Adornments.
  • Glitter.
  • Embossing powder: 'Clear' & 'Gold'.
  • Liquid Pearls: 'Petal Pink' & 'Bisque'.






I started by matting and layering pieces of BlushKraft and Coconut White card under a sheet of rose paper taken from the 6x6 paper pad.
I then cut another piece of Coconut White using the two largest dies from the Radiant Rectangles die set. Onto this piece of card I stamped my chosen image using the Archival ink pad. Once dry I coloured in the stamped image using a selection of promarker pens.
Using the watering can wooden embellishment, I covered the front in Perfect Medium and sprinkled over gold embossing powder and heat set.
To add detail, I used Versamark pen to emboss clear water droplets to look as if they were falling onto the stamped image. I also highlighted the image by adding glitter using a quickie glue pen.
To finish the card I secured a bow to the bottom right corner and added a pearl embellishment to the centre. To complete I used liquid pearls to add extra detail and to frame the finished card.