Fan Art & Meeting Charlie Simpson:

On Wednesday, I had the amazing opportunity to meet Charlie Simpson at HMV while he was releasing his second solo album 'Long Road Home'. Now, I was am a huge Busted fan, back in the day, so there was no way I would miss the chance to meet a former member! It was really good! I went along with my sister and we watched him perform songs from his latest album as well as his first. We had bought his album, so queued for the meet and greet to get our copies signed. He was really lovely, so down to earth and friendly. After the signing we got the chance to have our photo taken with him, which was amazing! Such a wonderful afternoon!

Me, Charlie Simpson & Shula.

The first thing I did was play the new album... and then again, and again, and...again! It was really good, I definitely already have a few favourite songs...

While listening, I decided to create a little sketch, but this time using coloured pencils- a medium I haven't really experimented with before. It had a surprising outcome, but I'm happy with it nonetheless.

Materials used: HB Pencil, Spectrum Noir Colouring Pencils, Artist quality sketch pad.