Meeting Amy Childs + Portrait Fan Art

A couple of weeks ago I began getting back into the routine of drawing portraits, which used to be my favourite pastime. I chose to draw the reality television personality, Amy Childs. 


A4 portrait drawing using HB pencil on artist sketch pad paper.

The day after I had drew this, Amy Childs opened her pop-up shop 'Amy Childs Collection' in my local shopping centre. Unfortunately, this portrait was unfinished and still a work in progress, so I could not give it to her, but it would have been lovely! I went along to see her boutique with my sister anyway and we really enjoyed it. We bought a few items and even got to meet Amy, herself! 

Me and my sister with Amy Childs (centre)

Amy was really lovely and didn't mind signing autographs and having a photo taken with us. The other members of staff were really friendly and helpful too, which was really nice! A lovely day!